We are glad to inform that we are the first company in India accredited for the Integrated Management System Certificate (IMS) comprising ISO 9001: 2015 – Quality Management System (QMS), ISO 14001:2015 – Environment Management System (EMS), ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OHSMS) and ISO 50001:2018 – Energy Management System (EnMS).
GEECO aims to excel among competitors globally through adoption of advanced technologies in boiler components manufacturing and escalating performance of the established IMS.
GEECO believes that the above aspects plays an integral part in our business process and strives hard to achieve by pro-actively pursuing with:
- Scientific approach
- Usage of expertise in relevant technology
- Supply at appropriate cost
- Capturing emerging trends
- Stringent practices
- Global market access
- Compliance of applicable legal and other statutory requirements
- Provide a safe and healthy working condition for prevention of work-related injury and ill-health
- Consultation and participation of workers in management system activities
- Elimination of hazards and reduce Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) risks
- ‘Risk-based thinking’ a more proactive, flexible and preventative approach based on remedying a broader range of risks before they materialise.
- Protection of environment including prevention of pollution and other specific commitments relevant to context of the organization
- Ensuring availability of information and necessary resources to achieve objectives and targets
- Supports procurement of energy efficient products and services that enhances energy performance
- Supports design activities that consider energy improvement
- Inculcation of employees and contractors about the IMS requirements
- Continual improvement of the established management systems